Welcome to the Qbix community! Introduce yourself

Welcome to our growing community! :grinning:
We are thinkers, builders, designers, who want to empower people and unite communities.
This is a place to discuss all kinds of things related to the Qbix Platform, its applications and social impact. Feel free to join and participate.

Please introduce yourself below
We are looking to attract people from all walks of life, and foster discussions about important topics about how technology affects society. Please tell us a bit about yourself.

• What is your background?
  • How did you hear about Qbix?
  • What do you want to see happen in this space?
1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’m Zak, co-founder of Qbix. I started the company with Greg to create a more healthy ecosystem for the social web. We’re making it easy for communities to unite and take control of their online social networks, we hope you’ll help us build the platform and help get the word out!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Greg Magarshak. I cofounded Qbix together with Zak in early 2011. Since then we have gone on build apps that have so far attracted 10 million users around the world, and reinvested most of that money into the Qbix Platform. I spent the last 10 years building an open-source alternative to Big Tech, to put the tools in the hands of people and local communities. I hired and trained the Qbix team, and we have been working together for years on this technology.

I was also a concert pianist and musician growing up. I still tickle the ivories sometimes :slight_smile: